June 23, 2013

0.2 nom, nom and bom, bom

Heya!
Today I went with my mom and dad to auction and after that to eat ice cream. It was pretty interesting but I don`t want to see any glass bird for long time. I saw them there way too much!! And that person did`t sell any of these jewelry before we left... Mhh! But anyway at least it was sunny day and ice cream tasted great! :)

Heissulivei!
Tänään tuli käytyy äidin ja iskän kaa huutokaupassa ja jätskillä. Olihan se ihan mielenkiintoista, mutta en halua nähdä pitkään aikaan yhtään lasilintua.. Näin niitä siellä huutokaupassa ihan tarpeeks!! Ja yhtään koruja se ei ainakaan siinä alussa myyny, eikä me jääty sinne koko ajaks.. Mhh! No juu, anyway oli ihanan aurinkoinen päivä ja jäätelö maistu :)

It`s okayh to be yourself-weird :D
My fave summer shoes!!!
Mom and me 

Sit viime yönä tuli semmone bam, bam, pakko tehä jotaain. Ja innostuin leikkaa-liimaa askarteluun, hahah. Oikeesti mua rupes väsyttämään ihan sairaasti, mutta halusin saada työni valmiiksi.. Oonkin tainut valovoa lähiaikoina kaikkina öinä yli kahteen asti.. No ei se mitään, onneksi on loma! En kyllä mitenkään voi uskoa, että tein tota melkee tunnin -,-

And last night I got that kind of feeling that I must do something.. So I started to do cut-and-paste crafts, haha.. Seriously I got really tired, but I just wanted to get it ready.. I guess these days I have been awake at least till 2am like every night. But it`s okay because it`s holiday, haha. But I really can`t believe that I did it like one hour -,-


No comments:

Post a Comment