July 18, 2013

0.7 Hii! England is calling me

Hi!
I`m so sorry because I have`t made any posts. My laptop is broken. And just yesterday I came back to home. So I had to say bye bye to lovely cats. I already miss them. These days I have just spent a lot time with friends, went to movies, drank a lot Roberts coffee`s ice coffee, been shopping and stuff like that. Maybe some day you will see pictures of my shoppings. Hahaha. I`m really sorry because this will be that kind of kinda boring post. I`m just going to say you guys that I`m going tomrrow morning to England. Yay! I`m going to be there eight days.. And after that I will make post about it. But no it`s not going to be basic London post because I`m going to Northern England. To place called Durham. (It`s almost in Scotland..) 

Hei!
Mä oon pahoillani, koska en oo pystyny tekee yhtään postauksia. Mun läppäri on rikki ja vasta eilen saavuin kotiin. Joten mun siis piti sanoa hei hei ihanille kissoille. Mulla on nyt jo ikävä niitä. Nämä päivät olen vaan viettänyt aikaa kavereiden kaa, käyny leffassa, juonu paljon Roberts coffeen jääkahvia, käyny shoppailemassa ja muuta tollasta. Ehkä joku päivä kuvia mun shoppailuista, haha. Mä oon tosi pahoillani, koska tää on nyt vähän tämmönen tylsä postaus. Mä aijon sanoa teille vaan, että olen lähdössä huomenna aamulla Englantiin kahdeksaksi päiväksi. Ja sen jälkeen aijon tehdä postauksen matkasta. Mutta ei se ei tule olemaan perus Lontoo postaus, koska olen menossa pohjois Englantiin. Paikkaan nimeltä Durhan, (Se sijaitsee melkein Scotlannissa..)


 

                                                           Bye bye till that :) -Johanna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment