February 25, 2013

Shopping is fun! (Estonia part 2)

Hola!

Nyt siis luvassa kuvia niistä mun ostoksista :)

So now here is some pictures of my shopping. :)


This is the dress I was talking long time ago.  And sorry for bad quality. Probably better picture of it when I´m going to wear it somewhere.. :DD
This is the jacket I bought from Estonia. I`m in love with it.. 

And one bag which I bought from Estonia. This looks so interesting. And it helps make boring outfit interesting  :)
My outfit when I went to one party on Saturday.  I also bought that white sweater  from Estonia :D
Ja vielä jotain kuvia puhelimesta...

And some pictures of my phone...

Nail polish color in Estonia :D I love how that color fits to spring.  It makes me even more wait summer.

before going to Estonia....

It was so good. I wish we could have that ice cream in Finland too!
My life biggest ice cream sundae. I was ordering 2 ball ice cream, but they meant by 2 ball like 5  ball ice cream, hahha

Sunnuntaina oli myös nutella lettu bileet, yöllä tuli kuvailtua ja tänään tuli käytyä vähän shoppailemassa, mutta siitä sitten lisää vähän myöhemmin ;)

On Sunday I had pancake Nutella party, at night I had photo shoot and today I went to shop a bit more, but about all that later ;)


-Johanna xxx

3 comments:

  1. i love that bag!! im obsessed with old maps lately for some reason! :)
    thanks so much for commenting on my blog - it means so much! stop by again sometime!! <3
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete