March 12, 2013

Materialistic stuff



Hola!

Taidankin alottaa vaa postailemalla muutaman kuvan.

First I will post some pictures.

These new pants which I bought like couple week ago. So idk are these anymore so new, haha..

Shirt which  I bought also like couple week ago :D

My late b-day gift. This is so.. Idk, I have no words.. I think I won`t have any place to wear this..


Also I bought new coffee tumbler.. But I broke it already, so I`m crying :´(
Also one late b-day gift. I feel like my b-day is continuing until next summer, hahah..
It`s so cute. I just can`t. And it`s soft.

I also bought these neon earrings couple week ago..
Joo, olipas tässä materiaalinen alku vaihteeksi. :D No viimeksi olikin luonnon rauha kuvia, niin ehkä ihan hyvä vaan.. 
 Jokatapauksessa näiden parin viikon aikana olen ollut vähän enemmän ulkona.. Olen käynyt kahvittelemassa, kaupoilla, kavereilla ja muuten vaan hengaillu kaupungilla, omg. Mistäs tällainen muutos? Ehkäpä auringon paiste on antanut minullekkin energiaa.. Jokatapauksessa koulu kaamos ei ole kadonnut. Ja oikeastaan koulu masennus on pahimmillaan.. Ehkä siksi teenkin kaikkea muuta, että minun ei tarvitsisi ajatella koulua. 
 Jokatapauksessa auringon paisteita kaikille! (Täältä lumimysrkyn keskeltä..) Minä alan selailemaan Ikean tuotteita, sillä yksi lahja minulle sieltäkin on luvattu ;D

Kinda materialistic start this time :D But well lately there has been different kind of stuff so yeah, maybe this is only good...
 Anyway these couple weeks I have been a bit more outside. I have went to coffee places, shops, met friends and just chilled at town, omg. Where did this kind of change came from? Maybe this sunshine has gave me some power... Anyway school angst is`t gone. And school depression is worst at this time.. Maybe that`s why I´m doing everything else so I don`t need to think school.
 Anyway happy sun shines to everybody! (From this snow storm..) I start checking out Ikea catalog because I`m going to get one more present there... So now I need to choose what is it :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment